Waterton Academy Trust, Wakefield’s first primary only academy trust, is looking to employ an experienced Leader of Maths to work across our family of primary schools. You will join our School Improvement Team in working with school leaders to improve and develop the curriculum, teaching & learning and outcomes in Mathematics across all of our schools.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Expert knowledge of the Mathematics curriculum
- Led improvements in the teaching of Mathematics in their school which has resulted in improved outcomes
- Experience of successful external school improvement work
- A passion for working with colleagues to develop and improve their professional practice
We can offer:
- High quality professional development.
- Friendly, supportive schools.
- Dedicated and committed colleagues.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- A supportive and forward thinking organisation.
Our academies are based across the Wakefield region and are an integral part of the communities they serve. We are proud of the work ongoing in all our academies to raise standards and provide the best possible futures for all children in our care. This role will play an important part in supporting our schools to continue to provide excellent educational and life experiences.
For further information please contact email@example.com.
Closing Date: Monday 15th October, 12 noon
Shortlisting: Monday 15th October
Interviews: Friday 19th October 2018
Completed application forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Waterton Academy Trust is wholly committed to ensuring children and young people are fully supported and safe. We are dedicated to the safeguarding of all children and young people whilst promoting their welfare and expect all staff and volunteers to share this responsibility. The successful applicant will be required to complete a Disclosure Application Form and to provide criminal conviction information.