Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for this position.
Intending applicants must:
- Be fully supportive of the ethos of Catholic Education;
- Be fully committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation;
- Be eligible for or hold a Working with Children Blue Card.
Catholic Education Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Purpose of the role
The School Learning Officer in this position is required to demonstrate competency involving the application of knowledge and skills to a range of tasks and roles. A defined range of contexts where the choice of actions required is clear, with limited complexity of choice. Competencies are normally checked within well-established routines, methods and procedures. Limited discretion and judgement about possible outcomes are involved. Duties are performed under direct and/or routine supervision depending on function and work is intermittently checked. Duties may take the form of general guidance where working in teams is involved. Work may involve detailed instructions in some situations. An employee in this position will have no supervisory responsibility, however an experienced employee may assist others by providing peer support in the completion of routine tasks.
Mandatory qualifications and requirements
- Unless an exemption applies all staff are required to hold a current Working With Children Blue Card or be eligible to apply;
- Current drivers licence;
- A strong demonstrated commitment to the objectives, vision and ethos of Catholic Education;
- Tertiary qualifications at Certificate level or equivalent qualifications relevant to the position may be required or such knowledge, qualifications and experience that are deemed by the employer as necessary to successfully carry out the duties of the position.
How to Apply
Download Applicant Information Pack and submit all required documents by 5:00 pm Saturday 14 July 2018.
For further information, or to apply, please visit the website - https://www.cns.catholic.edu.au/employment/current-positions/