We are looking for two School Meals Supervisory Assistants to join our fun, hard-working team of SMSAs at Bourne Primary School
5 hours per week, term time only
Bourne Primary is a small, successful school situated in a picturesque position, close to good transport links. We currently have vacancies for two School Meals Supervisory Assistants to supervise children in the dining hall and whilst they play outside.
Ideally we are looking for two experienced S.M.S.A.s to join our successful team of lunchtime staff; however we will consider applicants who can demonstrate that they have the qualities required.
We are looking for a person to join our dedicated team who:
- will demonstrate enthusiasm, drive and a sense of humour;
- caring, patient and self-motivated
- have the ability to work as part of a team;
- make use of their own initiative when appropriate.
We can offer
- A school in an idyllic setting close to good transport links
- Well-behaved children
- A supportive, friendly team
- A school at the heart of the local community
- A school committed to developing staff and improving the learning environment using high- quality resources.
Visits are welcomed; please contact Mrs Roberts on 01895 462359 for an appointment.
To apply please visit: https://www.schoolshrcooperative.co.uk/job/view/4265-school-meals-supervisory-assistant-x-2-1
CLOSING DATE: 02 December 2016 - NOON
INTERVIEW DATE: W/C 05 December 2016
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
HEAD TEACHER: Ms Sabrina Edwards | Tel: 01895 462 359 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org