School Minibus Driver/s
Salary: £9.36 per hour
Hours: 15 hours per week, term time, 7:15 to 08:45 and 15:15 to 16:45 approx
Specific hours to be discussed
We are seeking an experienced Minibus Driver/s to provide an efficient service transporting students to and from a variety of locations, using a high level of professionalism in a safe and appropriate way, while being sensitive to the needs of passengers.
All applicants must be age 21 or over, have a full, clean UK Driving Licence (for over two years) and have a D1 licence. You must also be well presented and reliable with the ability to communicate effectively, have confidence in working with young people and to drive considerately in accordance with the Highway Code regulations.
Responsibilities of the role are to:
- undertake driving duties in relation to the service provided for pupils
- carry out and keep a record of pre and post journey vehicle checks, MOT, insurance and vehicle tax
- carry out minor maintenance checks such as checking/topping up oils, changing bulbs etc.
- keep the vehicle clean and tidy, inside and outside
- ensure any defects or damage to the appointed minibus are reported to the Operations Manager
- assist and supervise passengers as necessary
Closing date: 21 October 2019, 12.00 noon
Interview date: To be confirmed
Required for: ASAP
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
A CES support staff application form and further details are available on the college website www.delisle.org.uk
De Lisle College: A Catholic Voluntary Academy, Thorpe Hill,
Loughborough, Leicester LE11 4SQ
Tel: 01509 268739