SEK International School Qatar is located in the prominent West Bay, Al Farouq Street in Doha, Qatar. Our aim at SEK International Schools is to provide a high quality international education through the development of our students’ abilities to the highest level of their potential.
SEK-Qatar offers education in English from Preschool 3 to Grade 12 with access to study Spanish and Arabic as additional languages. A truly International IB World School, we have more than 55 Nationalities represented amongst our students, we are authorised to offer the PYP, MYP and Diploma Programmes and we are NEASC accredited.
We are seeking candidates for 2019-2020 academic year:
Manage and coordinate the school health program, according to school policies and local regulations, ensuring the school clinic is properly equipped. Provide nursing care to students, and implement first aid measures for them as needed.
- Provide nursing care to students, and implement first aid measures for them as needed.
- Implement and record required screening programmes as directed by the Ministry of Public Health, notify parents when further medical evaluation is indicated.
- Establish and update student health and immunization records and liaise with the Ministry of Public Health and designated Medical teams for Qatar Schools Immunization Campaigns.
- Administer medications and nursing care procedures prescribed by the student’s physician.
- Promote and participate in health education through information initiatives in cooperation with local agencies.
- Nurse qualification, validated by the Ministry of Public Health authority in Qatar.
- Good communication skills.
- IT knowledge.
- Fluent in English. Arabic and/or Spanish will be desirable.
What we offer:
We are committed to developing our staff and run regular professional development workshops to ensure our teachers are equipped to provide students with the best possibly educational experience. We are offering a fantastic opportunity to join our dynamic and highly regarded IB school in Qatar which is part of the Ministry of Education’s Outstanding Schools Programme. We also offer an attractive tax-free salary, medical insurance, housing allowance, free child places and an annual flight allowance along with great corporate discounts with many service providers in Qatar.