Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate School Nurse for an all-girls school in South West London. This School Nurse position will be full time from January 2018. We are looking for a School Nurse who is able to provide a high-quality service of nursing care to pupils, including first aid care to all members of this school community.
About the Role
· School Nurse
· Full time
· January 2018 start
· Supervise the medical room including care for sick, injured and distressed individuals
· Review and monitor the record of health of all pupils
· Pastoral duties, including devising and implementing strategies to ensure needs are identified and supported as appropriate
· Salary up to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· All-girls school
· Amazing facilities available across both sites
· High achieving school with improving results year on year
· Located within walking distance from an over ground rail station
· Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the School Nurse will need to meet the following criteria:
· Appropriate nursing qualification - RN (Child) on either part 8 or 15 of the NMC register OR RN (Adult) part 1 or appropriate Paramedic Qualification (essential)
· The Nursing and Midwifery Council registration desirable
· Up to date First Aid at Work qualification desirable
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN30210.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.