The Stephen Perse Foundation is a leader in modern independent education, superbly well placed, both to meet the challenges, and to seize the opportunities, presented by its future. Any school, indeed, any group of schools, is only as strong as its people. Stephen Perse boasts exceptional people across all of its schools and nurseries, and invests in their recruitment, development and empowerment to ensure our pupils benefit from excellent role modelling, outstanding support and exceptional teaching. As Principal, I consider this investment in our people to be of utmost importance. At the Stephen Perse Foundation, all are united in embracing the modern world and in seeking to help our pupils to find and take their place in it, as confident, socially responsible adults. We seek to attract people who are inspired by this challenge, people who share our values, people who are passionate about our collective vision of developing the change-makers of the future.
Responsible to: 1-11 Administration Manager
Location: Salisbury Villas, Cambridge (with occasional cover at other sites within the Foundation)
Hours of Work: 16 hours per week, 52 weeks a year: Monday 12:30-18:00, Tuesday 7:30-12:45 and Thursday 7:30-12:45
Salary guide: £8,025 (£18,808 FTE) - £8,832 (20,700 FTE) depending on qualifications and experience
- Greeting visitors, ensuring a professional “front of house” service to pupils, parents and visitors.
- Ensuring all visitors are signed in and out of the building and met by the relevant member of staff
- Support with attendance monitoring, locating pupils where necessary
- Working with the wider administration team to assist with responding to all enquiries from visitors, parents and staff (by phone and email) and ensure all matters are dealt with promptly and appropriately.
- Referring EY Admission enquiries to the admissions officer
- Supporting the Office Manager with Tapestry enquiries and queries
- Dealing with the cool milk orders for Early Years
- Deal with outgoing post and arranging special deliveries.
- Keep all pupil records on SIMS up to date – addresses, contact details, medical information etc.
- Administer first aid to students.
- Keep first aid boxes replenished and order first aid supplies.
- Input new starter information onto SIMS.
- Support teaching staff with IHCPs for students.
- Send out ParentMail messages to parents.
- Liaise with the Senior school to order stationery as required.
- Assist in preparation for open days and parents days.
- Assist colleagues with preparing for events.
- Take minutes for the occasional meeting such as termly Health & Safety site meetings.
- Assist the other school offices with general duties as required.
- Assist the Administration Managers with any other admin tasks, as required.
- Cover at other school offices when required
- We are unable to accept CV's as a method of application
Terms and conditions:
All appointments for the Stephen Perse Foundation are subject to satisfactory reference and DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checks, proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK, completion of a medical questionnaire and proof of qualifications.
Please apply directly through our online recruitment page at www.stephenperse.com/recruitment and download an application form.
The Stephen Perse Foundation
The Stephen Perse Foundation is a family of independent schools combining excellent results and achievement alongside personal wellbeing located across Cambridge and Saffron Walden; educating boys and girls from nursery t...