Full-time term time (plus up to 10 days holiday period work) - September 2018 start
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, professional and highly organised person to join our friendly and supportive team. The post holder will be the first point of contact for visitors to the school and the focal point for parent enquiries, either face-to-face or by telephone or email. Excellent administrative, interpersonal skills and a positive disposition are essential.
- Be able to present a professional yet welcoming and approachable persona to visitors
- Possess excellent communication skills, being able to communicate on all levels
- Be able to deliver a high standard of service to the school community
- Be able to prioritise workload, multi-task and keep calm under pressure
- Be pro-active with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Have excellent IT skills, and a willingness to develop IT knowledge further
- Actively encourage and support colleagues
Prior experience of working in a busy office environment is preferable.
Interviews will take place w/c 25 June 2018.
Suitable candidates may be interviewed before the closing date and Gateway School reserves the right to withdraw the position if an early appointment is made.
Gateway School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to references and a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Gateway School, 1 High Street, Great Missenden, Bucks HP16 9AA
Tel: 01494 862407 Headteacher: Susan La Farge BA Hons PGCE