St Luke’s is a happy, over-subscribed small Primary School, conveniently located near West Hampstead in Camden. Through nurturing our children, both academically and spiritually, we aim to provide them with secure foundations for life, so that they leave St Luke’s with an excellent all round education and a love of learning.
We are looking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Office Manager, who has:
- Experience of working in a primary school office
- A calm, friendly, professional and approachable manner
- The ability to develop good relationships and work in a small, flexible team
- Excellent administrative and IT skills
- Leadership and management experience of areas including premises/facilities and health and safety
- Excellent organisational skills, flexibility and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present both written and verbal information for the Headteacher, Senior Leadership Team and Governors
- Commitment to supporting the Christian ethos of the school
We can offer you:
- Polite, happy, enthusiastic children
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive staff team
- CPD through the both Camden and the London Diocesan Board for Schools
Salary: NJC Scale 6, Spine Points 26-28 (£26,865-£28,440 pro rata)
Permanent contract for 41 weeks per year, starting on 1st September 2017
We welcome visits to the school to meet our Headteacher and current Office Manager
Please contact Miss Hardwick in the school office to arrange a visit
Closing date: Friday 7th July at 9am
St Luke’s is committed to safeguarding our pupils and promoting their well-being.
Candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.