CHISHOLM St Bede's Catholic College
Vacancy TypeTemporary Part Time
This is a temporary 10 hours per week position providing administration support for ancillary staff at St Bede’s Catholic College, Chisholm.
The school Officer – Clerical provides a reception service for phone and direct contact externally to and within the school. General office administration tasks include:
• Willing to support the mission of the Catholic School;
• Maintaining Student Records via Compass;
• Typing and preparation of documents;
• Filing, copying and scanning of documents;
• Administration support for staff;
• Ability to contribute to the continuous improvement of the processes within the College;
• Excellent organisational skills.
• A relevant understanding of the philosophy of Catholic Education;
• Highly developed word processing and literacy skills;
•Able to work cooperatively and collaboratively as a member of a team;
•Positive and engaging interpersonal skills;
•Flexibility in responding appropriately to the diverse nature of staff, students and parents;
•Current Working with Children number (must be recorded on application);
• Experience and knowledge in the use of SAS and Compass.
• Knowledge and experience of the Compass System.
Conditions of EmploymentSalary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2017.
Tuesday 10 December, 2019
InstructionsForward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.
By email (preferred):
St Bede's Catholic College
24A Heritage Drive
Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info
Please provide your resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria directly to Executive Assistant – Joanne West: Joanne.West@mn.catholic.edu.au
Applications close: Tuesday 10th December 2019, 3.00pm