EAST MAITLAND St Joseph's Primary School
Vacancy TypeTemporary Part Time
The role, School Officer exists to provide:
• a reception service for phone and direct contact externally to and within the school
• general office administration including maintaining student records, typing and preparation of documents, ordering of school requisites and administrative support for staff
• support to the school principal
• support the ethos of Catholic education
• evidence of strong performance and quality of work with previous employer(s)
• a clear understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
• proven knowledge and skills with MS Excel and accounting information systems
• strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• enthusiasm, proactivity and capacity to adapt
• ability to work in an environment with competing demands where tasks need to be prioritised
• ability to work effectively as part of a team
• record current Working With Children number on application as well.
• practising Catholic
Conditions of EmploymentSalary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2017.
Friday 06 December, 2019
InstructionsForward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.
By email (preferred):
St Joseph's Primary School
PO Box 540
EAST MAITLAND 2323
Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info
The covering letter attached to your curriculum vitae should address the criteria as outlined above and include the contact details of your parish priest as well as after hour contacts for other referees.
The preferred applicant will be required to complete the registration process for the Diocese.
Applications will be received at the school up to 3.00pm on the closing date.