School Officer | Community Liaison | Sacred Heart Parish School, Cunnamulla
Applications close Sunday, 8 December 2019
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible; applications will be reviewed prior to the closing date
Term time | 16 hours per week
Fixed term | 20 January 2020 to 4 December 2020
School Officer Level 3
Sacred Heart Parish School, Cunnamulla | P-6
As a small, remote school our staff work as a team to share our unique gifts and talents to build the best possible educational environment for the children. We share this responsibility with parents, community members, parishioners and our parish leaders.
The Community Liaison Officer will assist student learning to
- facilitate students’ engagement in worthwhile educational experiences
- increase the attendance and minimise absentee rates
- encourage parents/caregivers to actively engage and participate in their child’s schooling
- support the transition from pre-school to primary school
- assist the school with Indigenous perspectives and Cultural protocols
- support the ATSI Support Team and support the implementation of the ATSI Plan.
Please submit your application via SEEK and include
To discuss this role, or any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the Principal, Pollyanna Crawford, by email Pollyanna.Crawford@twb.catholic.edu.au or by phone (07) 4655 1486.
Employment will be in accordance with Catholic Employing Authorities Single Enterprise Collective Agreement Diocesan Schools of Queensland 2015 – 2019.