HAMILTON St Francis Xavier's College
Vacancy TypeTemporary Part Time
St. Francis Xavier's College, Hamilton is seeking a Temporary Part-time School Officer - Laboratory for 6 hours per week to provide support in the science laboratories.
• Willingness to support the ethos of the College;
• Ability to maintain a safe working environment;
• Working knowledge of materials used in Stage 6;
• Ability to contribute to the continuous improvement of processes within the College;
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively as a member of a team;
• Access and use computer based information sources to manage stock and Work, Health and Safety requirements;
• Excellent organisational skills that would allow for the timely ordering of equipment and the preparation of apparatus and solutions.
• Current Working With Children (WWC) clearance;
• TAFE credited Laboratory Technician Qualifications or equivalent.
Conditions of EmploymentSalary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2017.
Thursday 05 December, 2019
InstructionsForward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.
By email (preferred):
St Francis Xavier's College
PO Box 300
Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info
Please provide your resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria directly to Principal – Julia Lederwasch: Julia.email@example.com
The preferred applicant will be required to complete the registration process for the Diocese.
Applications close: 5th December, 2019 at 3:00PM