BELMONT St Francis Xavier's Primary School
Vacancy TypeTemporary Part Time
To provide literacy and numeracy assistance at St Francis Xavier's Primary School, Belmont 16 hours per week.
• must have a competent level of literacy and numeracy
• must have an interest in the process of learning to read and understanding numeracy
• must have a cooperative nature and a kind manner and be capable of supporting children in their learning
• must be willing to support the ethos of the Catholic School
• must be capable of working under supervision of the Learning Support Teacher and Classroom Teach
Working With Children number must be recorded on your application
• experience in working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
• experience working with children with oppositional behaviours
• experience in implementing behaviour plans
• understands and implements non-violent crisis intervention strategies
Conditions of EmploymentSalary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2017.
Friday 13 December, 2019
InstructionsForward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.
By email (preferred):
St Francis Xavier's Primary School
PO Box 206
Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info
The covering letter attached to your curriculum vitae (full personal and contact details of referees) should address the criteria as outlined above.
The preferred applicant will be required to complete the registration process for the Diocese.
Applications will be received at the school up to 3.00pm on the closing date.