We are seeking a part time school officer who has the ability to:
- Work online and complete tasks on the school portal and website
- Complete tasks involving both software and hardware and troubleshoot simple IT issues for staff
It is important that this person can both, take direction and also use initiative.
Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School is a co-educational Catholic school in the Brisbane suburb of Darra, administered by the Brisbane Catholic Education Office. The school is currently has 520 students enrolled in 21 classes from Prep to Year 6. OLSH School has an ethos based on Gospel Values. Our focus is showing respect for each other. We are a diverse community that celebrates the richness of a variety of cultures.
Visit our school website here
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- currently hold or be eligible to hold a Paid Employee Positive Notice Blue Card; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
Estimated Start Date: Commencing February 2020
Position Tenure: Fixed Term
Weeks Worked: School term weeks only (holidays unpaid)
Tenure Duration (If Fixed Term): 2020 School Year
Total Paid Hours (per wk) & Days Required: 1 day/wk (6 hrs/wk) - Tuesdays
Salary Level, Range or Hourly Rate: School Officer Level 3 - $27.65 per hour
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Petrea Rawlinson
Contact Telephone Number: 07 3375 4519
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window