CHISHOLM St Bede's Catholic College
Vacancy TypeTemporary Part Time
St Bede's High School, Chisholm is seeking a temporary Part-time School Officer - Laboratory for 30 hours per week to provide support in the teaching of Science Technology.
A more precise list of duties will be available on appointment,
• Willingness to support the ethos of the College;
• Ability to maintain a safe working environment;
• Working knowledge of materials used in Stage 4,5 and 6 Science curriculum;
• Ability to contribute to the continuous improvement of processes within the College;
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively as a member of a team;
• Access and use computer based information sources to manage stock and Work, Health and Safety requirements;
• Implementation of safe chemical handling in schools;
• Excellent organisational skills;
• Carry out general cleaning duties for equipment and appliances.
• Current Working With Children (WWC) clearance;
• TAFE credited Laboratory Technician Qualifications or equivalent;
• Capacity to coordinate and maintain GHS Chemical Safety Documentation across the College.
Conditions of EmploymentSalary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2017.
Friday 13 December, 2019
InstructionsForward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.
By email (preferred):
St Bede's Catholic College
24A Heritage Drive
Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info
Please provide your resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria to the to the Principal, John Murphy. Please email this directly to the School Officer, Joanne West at email@example.com
Applications close: Friday 13th December 3.00pm.