Coxlease School, Clay Hill, Lyndhurst, Hampshire, SO43 7DE
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated, inspirational and highly experienced School Operations Manager to support the Senior Management Team to facilitate the day-to-day running of the educational provisions and children's homes.
This role manages the operation of support services for the school, including the catering, housekeeping, maintenance, administration, finance, health and safety, IT and reception functions. In addition, you will strategically lead and manage the business innovation, financial, premises aspects of the school in order that the senior management can focus on the teaching and raising standards within the services. The successful candidate will ensure the services efficient operation according to agreed procedures and to maintain those procedures by conducting regular reviews.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an experienced Manager that has managed diverse teams effectively
- Is a good communicator who can network with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the Priory's aim to make a lasting difference for our Children and Young People
- Has knowledge and experience of working with high value budgets
- Has a working practice of HR issues
- Has Safeguarding knowledge/experience especially regarding Keeping Children Safe in Education.
- Extensive previous management/supervisory experience, managing a minimum of 10 personnel
- Educated to professional degree level business related qualification, which is accredited by a recognised institute
- Have excellent keyboard skills and a high level of proficiency for the standard range of office applications
- Previous experience within accounts management would be desirable
- An understanding of residential and specialist educational services, is desirable.
Priory Group Lyndhurst is composed of several school and education provisions and the subsequent residential homes. Our main campus is based in Lyndhurst and we offer a unique integration of education, care and therapy to young people aged 5 to 19 with complex needs.
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays, company pension scheme plus a great benefits package
- Comprehensive Training Package including scheduled on going face to face training and CPD planning
- Plenty of opportunities to maximise earnings and career development
- High street discounts
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage.
For all roles we require a minimum of two references. References provided must cover the last 3 years, for all of our services we will need to request all references from where you have worked with either Children or Vulnerable Adults. Please be advised that references will be requested prior to interview for all roles within our schools.
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
Priory Education Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and disclosures with the relevant body at an enhanced level. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Education and Children's services will cover the cost of a DBS.