School Outreach Worker
- Outreach worker role through Vision for Education
- Work is based in and out of PRU's and SEND schools
- £75 - £95 (per day)
- Kirklees provisions
- REFER A FRIEND OR COLLEAGUE TO WORK FOR US & YOU’LL BOTH GET REWARDED £125 *
- Temporary role (full time Monday to Friday 8:30 - 3:30)
- Immediate start date
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is: Relevant experience in the past few years in a similar role so we can obtain references
We have a current vacancy within our team of staff providing 1:1 outreach, support and delivery of work to students within the home environment or educated off site within the Kirklees area.
We are looking for staff who are happy to work independently but as part of an extended team who have experiencing of engaging with students who at times or due to specific current factors may be considered ‘harder to reach’ or requiring specialist provision.
This School Outreach Worker role will suit an experienced Educational Teaching Assistants, Mentors or Instructors and involve working with one or two young people at a time to support their education.
The students you support may be experiencing challenges in their lives that have disrupted their education or impacted upon ability to attend school - these maybe medical reasons, social factors, mental health including anxiety, school phobia, involvement with outside authorities, or a combination of exceptional needs that render mainstream schooling / local provision unsuitable at present.
Each Outreach Worker assignment is unique and requires a different match of skill, attributes and experience. Pay rate varies according to duties and at the higher rate of pay will require marking of work and organisation of activities.
********** This role requires a Full UK Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle / business insurance. **********
What Vision for Education offer to you:
- As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply for this School Outreach Worker role:
Apply today via this website if you have a passion for helping young individuals who may be disadvantaged, or for more information about this role / the experience that is required, please contact our Huddersfield SEND team today at Vision for Education on 01484 642928 or email@example.com
Relevant experience is essential for this role - please call our team in Huddersfield today for what experience is required
*They must have worked a total of 30 days for us for the bonus to be received