To build a fair education for all, we need to unlock the potential in all children - not just some. Together, we’re making it happen. Every day, our work takes us closer to a better future. But we need to do more. It’s a big challenge - and we need your help to take it on.
You’ll play a vital part in developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing schools in your region. You’ll identify what schools will benefit from partnering with us and recruit schools to take part in all of our programmes and opportunities. You’ll work with trainee teachers getting ready to start one of our programmes and make sure they’re placed in one of our partner schools ready to start their teaching journey.
- Are you able to build and maintain relationships and influence at a senior level?
- Do you have experience of negotiating, generating and cultivating leads?
- Do you understand a school needs and are able to turn these into action?
- Do you understand the regional and national education landscape?
- Are you able to plan and prioritise your workload with excellent project management skills?
Yes to the above? Then we want to hear from you. You might be our next School Partnerships Lead.
Please note, interviews will be held on Monday 25th or Wednesday 27th November.
Take a look at the job description and then complete an application on our careers website. Make sure you’ve got your CV and cover letter showing how you meet our essentials ready to upload.
To apply for a vacancy at Teach First you are required to complete an application on our careers website. If you are applying via an external job board you will be redirected to our careers website where you should complete your application. We will not progress any applications that have not been submitted in this way.