To build a fair education for all, we need to unlock the potential in all children – not just some. Together, we’re making it happen. Every day, our work takes us closer to a better future. But we need to do more. It’s a big challenge – and we need your help to take it on.
You’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing schools in your region. You’ll identify schools that could benefit from partnering with us and recruit schools to take part in all of our programmes and opportunities. Working closely with headteachers and leaders you’ll make sure our programme(s) are planned and delivered as smoothly as possible. You’ll work with trainee teachers getting ready to start one of our programmes and make sure they’re placed in one of our partner schools ready to start their teaching journey.
- Are you able to maintain relationships and influence at a senior level?
- Are you confident in generating, managing and cultivating leads?
- Are you a great negotiator who always uses sound judgement?
- Do you understand a school needs and are you able to turn these into action?
- Do you understand the regional and national education landscape?
- Are you able to plan and prioritise your workload with excellent project management skills?
Yes to the above? Then we want to hear from you. You might be our next School Partnerships Manager
Please note, that interviews will be conducted on a first-come first-served basis, so early application is strongly encouraged.
Take a look at the job description and then complete an application on our careers website. Make sure you’ve got your CV and cover letter showing how you meet our essentials ready to upload.
To apply for a vacancy at Teach First you are required to complete an application on our careers website. If you are applying via an external job board you will be redirected to our careers website where you should complete your application. We will not progress any applications that have not been submitted in this way.