KAA is an 11 – 18 academy situated in the heart of Notting Hill, West London. We opened in brand new buildings in 2014 and our facilities are second to none. We are currently in our fourth year of operation and have 920 students in Years 7, 8, 9, 10, 12 and 13 with us. By September 2018 we will be a full school with all seven year groups.
KAA is a school which has the very highest standards – both in terms of academic teaching and life beyond the classroom. In our first year the Department of Education reported we are “one of the best new academies they had ever seen” in terms of our planning and curriculum. In 2017, Ofsted have judged us to be “outstanding” in all areas and described standards as “exceptional”. Our Sixth Form is also outstanding and is operated jointly with our independent school partners Charterhouse and Godolphin & Latymer. Candidates can read of our recent Ofsted and exam successes on our website, kaa.org.uk, along with other evidence of the exceptional standards in our school.
We are currently looking for a talented and committed School Receptionist to join our outstanding academy.
To work on the school reception desk of Kensington Aldridge Academy, dealing with visitors, pupils, staff and other stakeholder groups and to provide comprehensive and high quality administrative support to the academy.
- To be the public face of the academy, acting as receptionist and providing a welcoming first point of contact for visitors and parents, presenting a positive image of the academy.
- To greet visitors to the reception area, displaying due courtesy and tact, ensuring that they are welcomed into a friendly and professional environment and signed in appropriately.
- To deal with all incoming calls ensuring that they are answered in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
- To ensure that all calls and messages are correctly routed to their intended recipients, or an appropriate member of staff, to enable a quick and effective communication system.
- To receive and check deliveries to the academy and distribute accordingly.
- To support with administration associated with Parents’ Evenings, Open Evenings and other key Academy events, providing front of house support where required.
Deadline: Apply by 9 am on Monday 4th June 2018
Please send your completed application form to Lavinia Baboi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also complete the Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form using the following link: https://goo.gl/forms/eh8N7EiLSyU6BIuE2
This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. The post holder must be committed to safeguarding the welfare of children.