Full-time, 40 hours per week, year-round appointment
Maida Vale School is a new senior, co-educational school for students aged 11-18, to be opened by the Directors of The Gardener Schools Group. It will be a sister school to Kew House School and the fourth established by Gardener Schools Group. We are seeking to recruit a School Registrar/Head's PA.
- Flexible and proactive approach to work as this new school develops
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak confidently and enthusiastically to prospective parents and the wider public
- Self starter willing to adapt to changing situations as they arise
- Excellent administrative and IT skills, able to use initiative and thrive in a stand alone role.
- Experience in a similar role, though not necessarily in a school setting.
- Manage all admissions entries in the school’s management information system (iSams) and deal with all correspondence, taking a strong and proactive role in securing children’s places within the school.
- Analyse data relating to admissions including website activity, open days and other promotional events, dealing with all admissions correspondence.
- Organise and manage the 11+ examinations in January including student interviews and liaising with Prep and primary schools.
- Manage open events and related correspondence
- Work with Group marketing staff, assisting with production of materials relating to admissions
- Liaise with Uniform providers
- Manage the Head’s diary and mail, minuting meetings as required
- Assist in the administration of new staff appointments, liasing with the Group HR Advisor to ensure compliance with Safer Recruitment policy
- Attend and assist at school functions over and above admissions events as required by the Head.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be involved at the beginning of an exciting new venture expected to grow significantly over the next five years.
The school will be committed to staff development and this position will provide a good springboard for further promotion within the school and beyond.
To apply, please submit a completed application form together with supporting letter of application and details of two referees. One referee should be from your current or most recent employer. References will be taken prior to interview. You must provide original documents as proof of identity at interview.
Completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com
Closing date: Midday on 29 July 2019.
Suitable applicants will be contacted by telephone and invited to attend an interview by arrangement.
All appointments are made in accordance with our equal opportunities policy and applicants should let us know of any special needs they may have. Maida Vale School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and questions will be asked at interview to assess suitability of candidate to work with our children. All appointments are subject to satisfactory criminal record (DBS) check.