Ballfield Lane, Darton, Barnsley, S75 5EF - Principal: Kate Davies.
Number on Roll: 1147
School Science Technician
37 Hours per week - Term Time plus 5 Insets
Applications are welcome from candidates who are able to:
- Provide assistance to all members of the Science Department.
- Assist with setting the classroom up for practical sessions and experiments.
- Support with ensuring resources are readily available for lessons.
- Able to prepare experiments in line with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Lead by example with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Requirements for the post:
- Four GCSEs (Grades A – C) including English and Mathematics (Science is desirable).
- Previous experience of working with children.
- A general interest in Science.
A full job description and person specification are available from Janice Young: email@example.com.
Closing Date for Applications: Tuesday 23rd January 2018 at 12.00noon.
Interview Date: Monday 29th January 2018.
Application forms are to be returned to: Janice Young: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about Darton College, please visit: www.dartoncollege.co.uk
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff share this commitment.
An enhanced disclosure from the DBS will be required for this post.