We are looking for an for an organised and adaptable technician with patience and a positive attitude who can support an experienced and happy team of science teachers. The post holder will need to use their own initiative to support the needs of the department as we move to our new home in Crystal Palace. A degree in Chemistry or a similar subject is required for this role.
What we offer
- A positive and supportive working environment in which staff help each other to develop;
- A school which combines the excitement of a growing school with respect for work-life balance;
- A school culture which values both personal development and high academic expectations.
The deadline for applications is Monday 16th August 2021.
Enquiries about the role should be directed to Dr P Virgili at email@example.com.
The Cedars School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Secondary School
- Boys school with students of age 11 - 18 years
The Cedars is a rapidly growing independent senior school for boys. Founded in 2013, there are currently 173 boys on roll from Years 7 to 12. Our first sixth formers will sit A Levels in 2019. The school attracts boys from a large geographical area, ...