Smart Teachers is recruiting for a School Secretary to work within an excellent independent school based in Camden. As the School Secretary, you will be reporting directly to the Head Teacher and the School Bursar. This is a full time temporary ongoing role starting September 2019, 7.45am – 4.30pm with potential additional hours at the schools discretion, including evenings. As the initial point of contact for the school, the School Secretary will provide a warm welcome to all, ensure the smooth and organised administrative service of the school office and contribute to the effective running of the school.
About the Role
• School Secretary
• Temporary role starting September 2019
• Daily rate from £70 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Independent school
• Within walking distance from Belsize Park station
• Located within travel Zone 2
In order to be considered for this role, the School Secretary will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven and recent experience working in a similar role within a school setting
• Have excellent administrative and ICT skills
• First Aid trained ideal, but not essential.
• Confident, punctual, calm under pressure and show attention to detail
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Flexible to work occasional evenings
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent school admin based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXS17939.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.