St Agnes’ Primary School - Port Macquarie
Diocese of Lismore
St Agnes’ Primary School Port Macquarie is a school that strives to be truly Catholic in our identity and life; a centre of the new evangelisation and a place where the dignity and potential of every student is recognised and enabled to achieve the fullness of life. St Agnes’ Primary School is a place where students are formed in the faith and can achieve high levels of ‘Catholic religious literacy’ and practice.
St Agnes’ Primary School has a Temporary Part Time position available as a School Secretary, working a 20hour week from 8:30am - 2:00pm, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. This position will commence Tuesday 29 January 2019 until Friday 20 December 2019.
- Ability to identify the Mission of a Catholic School and demonstrate Christian Values in dealings with children, parents, staff and the general public;
- Cheerful and calm disposition with a welcoming and friendly demeanor;
- Well-developed communication, administrative and office skills with an ability to deal tactfully, confidently and effectively with people at all levels;
- Capacity and willingness to take direction and work co-operatively and positively as part of a team;
- Experience in handling tasks with a high degree of confidentiality, reliability and discretion;
- Capable of efficient use of finance, administration and reporting aspects of school administration;
- Capacity to show initiative and demonstrate effective time management, organisational and planning skills with an ability to meet pressing deadlines and competing priorities;
- Current WWCC clearance;
Appropriate qualifications/experience in schools and/or customer service;
Ability to be flexible with hours when required and support school extra curricula events;
Knowledge and experience of SAS, Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite;
Current first aid certificate.
Please nominate three (3) referees, one of whom is the Parish Priest from your usual place of worship.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to:
Office Manager - Kirrily Pollock
St Agnes’ Primary School
PO Box 5221
Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Phone: 02 6583 7433
Applications close 9:00am, Monday 12 November 2018.
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website