ADAMSTOWN St Pius X High School
Vacancy TypeTemporary Part Time
St Pius X High School, Adamstown is seeking a part-time Temporary School Officer to provide general administrative support and assist in the school print room. This position is working 6 hours/week on Fridays for the 2020 school year.
• Enjoy the luxury of proximity at this central Newcastle site, 2 minutes from shopping centres & amenities and 5 minutes from Newcastle’s beautiful beaches;
• Work amongst modern, engaging and flexible learning environments facilitating you in delivering quality learning;
• Join a community dedicated to high standards of education for gifted and talented students as well as students with disabilities.
• Willingness to support the ethos of the Catholic school;
• Experience with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Excel and Access data bases;
• Excellent organisational and time management skills;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to foster and promote positive relationships with all stakeholders;
• Ability to work independently;
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively as a member of a team;
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to manage several tasks concurrently;
• The ability to work tolerant of an interrupted working environment;
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Current Paid Working With Children Check (WWCC);
• Working knowledge of the following photocopiers: Ricoh Pro 82205 & Ricoh MP C8003
• Current Advanced First Aid & CPR Certificate
Conditions of EmploymentSalary is in accordance with New South Wales & Australian Capital Territory Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2017.
Monday 30 March, 2020
InstructionsForward your Curriculum Vitae together with a covering letter addressing selection criteria via email (preferred) as one pdf to the contact person.
By email (preferred):
St Pius X High School
Specific School Requirements/ Additional Info
• a corporate fitness program;
• employee assistance program (EAP);
• paid parental leave;
• training and staff development programs;
• access to long service leave after just five years;
• opportunity for leasing motor vehicles; and
Please provide your resume and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria directly to Principal – Robert Emery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Monday 30 March 2020, 3pm
*Please note, not adequately addressing the selection criteria may result in your application not being shortlisted*