Responsible to: Office Manager
22.5 hrs per week, term time only.
The post holder will work under the direction of the Office Manager, to provide a support service to provide a safe and well-equipped environment for practical work to support the teaching process to pupils.
Main tasks will include:
• Operating photocopiers as requested by administration, departments, individuals and pupils.
• Producing, collating, stapling and assembling materials as required.
• Recording meter readings of departmental use and private use.
• Ordering of paper and associated stationery supplies.
• Laminating, preparation of booklets, etc.
• Liaise with staff and outside service engineers.
• General clerical duties within the main office.
A full job description and application form are available on the school website www.fulford.york.sch.uk or by telephoning the School Office on 01904 633300.
Please return the completed application form, together with a covering letter to Miss Jade Mountain, PA to the Headteacher, by the closing date.
Applications may also be returned to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Sunday 3 June 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo appropriate child protection screening including a DBS check.
Applicants will be asked to provide full employment history and any gaps in employment will be explored at interview.