ABC Teachers are recruiting for a long term science teacher for a school based in Chelmsley wood.
The school is a large academy and has superb modern facilities throughout the school and a large staff car park to accommodate all staff who commute into the area.
Your main role will be to teach Science across all subjects at KS3 and KS4 but they are seeking someone who can deliver Physics at KS5 and this would be highly desirable.
I am looking for candidates that are available full time and who are prepared to undertake a long term supply role. This role will be for the summer term with the possibility of extending into the 2018/19 academic year.
About the Role:
· Responsible for following set schemes of work and to also undertake planning, preparation and marking.
· Responsible for monitoring progress across KS3 and KS4 Science and KS5 Physics.
· Attending departmental meetings as required.
· Parent’s evenings as required.
· Ensure adequate provisions for students of all abilities.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE and QTS or equivalent qualification)
· You must have experience teaching GCSE Science.
· You must have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in your professional role
· Posses excellent communication skills
· Be able to provide valid references and be prepared to undertake DBS and police checks.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Matthew Ollerhead today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.