Broadway Academy moved into a world class £21 million new building in 2011.
We were for 2 years running “in the top 100 most improved schools for sustained improvement in the country” - Nick Gibb.
“[Leaders] have high expectations of, and aspirations for, pupils and staff.
” OFSTED 2016. “Pupils’ achievement …….including in the sixth form, is strong.
” OFSTED 2016. “….ICT across the curriculum was judged to be outstanding....” OFSTED 2012.
“The school’s direction of travel is outstanding from a very strong previous record that is used to baseline overall effectiveness.” Inclusion Quality Mark, Centre of Excellence Review 2016.
MPS / UPS
Fixed term contract to cover maternity leave
Required for January 2019
In order to further raise achievement, we are looking to appoint an outstanding practitioner to join our successful team.
• We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed teacher who is a team player with initiative, ambition and drive to join a successful Science Faculty.
• Outstanding subject knowledge across all Sciences is essential and ability to teach A Level Chemistry is desirable.
• The successful candidate will need to be a passionate enthusiast for their subject and be determined to raise the standards of teaching, learning and examination performance in Science.
• The person appointed should also have proven teaching success at KS3, KS4 and A Level Chemistry, outstanding classroom management skills, have high expectations of pupils, a commitment to quality teaching and be willing to demonstrate initiative and generate ideas in a school where enthusiasm and hard work are valued.
• Outstanding NQTs are welcomed to apply
• Above all, we require someone who can exploit the potential of our pupils to perform much better at all key stages in Science.
• This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement of the role.
Broadway can offer:
CPD programmes to support and develop teachers.
A high achieving and well-motivated body of students.
Excellent conditions in a new building.
A laptop for every teacher.
Innovative practice in pastoral care and curriculum.
An enthusiastic, creative and supportive staff.
An excellent reputation and is heavily over-subscribed.
For further details and application pack, please contact Jade Solomon at Aspire People on 0121 314 3606 or 07535 399 629 or via email to email@example.com
Broadway Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
Closing date: Wednesday 17 October 2018 (3.00pm)
The information that you provide to us will be processed in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations. For further details of how we use the information provided, please refer to our privacy notice located on the Academy website: https://www.broadway-academy.co.uk/home/gdpr-privacy-notice/.