Smart Teachers are seeking applications for a Science Coordinator at our client school located in Sydney’s Lower North Shore. This reputable Catholic school prides itself on having a safe and well organised learning environment to ensure students achieve their potential.
About the Role:
- Science Coordinator
- Full-time and permanent
- Teaching Years 7-12 Science
- Position to commence January 2018
- Located Sydney’s Lower North Shore
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after Catholic school
- Prides itself on a long history of academic excellence
- School provides a nurturing and supportive environment we encourage students to develop their potential and become self-motivated, life-long learners
- Access digital educational resources and targeted training for staff
- Co-curricular and enrichment opportunities allow all students to participate in a creative endeavour and to enhance and extend the skills of students
- Modern facilities and state of the art technology in classrooms including a Drama space, amphitheatre and Music centre
- Very positive profile in the community due to its reputation for excellence in teaching and learning
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Hold a Bachelor of Education or equivalent in Secondary education
- Previous Head of Department experience will be highly regarded
- Be supportive of the school’s Catholic ethos
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check (WWCC) registration
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1708-520172AT, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.