SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
36 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Bexley 05 Point 1-4
£18,657 - £19,623 (pro-rata £15,498 - £16,017)
We require a Science Laboratory Technician who will play a critical role in supporting and directly improving students’ learning experiences in Science.
The role involves:
· Preparing and clearing away equipment and materials for practical classes
· Maintaining equipment and teaching areas
· Supporting teachers in practical classes
· Ensuring the safety of the laboratory environment
· Carrying out administrative tasks related to the smooth running of the department
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.
Further details are available either from the school website www.csgrammar.com (Vacancies) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please complete your application form via www.TES.com. CVs will not be accepted. We reserve the right to interview/appoint before the closing date.
Closing date for applications: Monday 30th April 2018