ICS is an independent, IB Continuum and IB World School, with 40 years’ history, providing an international IB education to students aged 3 - 18 (PYP, MYP and Diploma programmes). In addition, excellent examination results for its IB Diploma graduates, and a successful academic programme in both the primary and middle school, make the School a unique, exciting pedagogical offer for international, as well as British, families. Students graduate from the School and enter competitive university programmes around the world including the UK and the USA. ICS is part of the Globeducate Group
We are looking for a part-time Science/Physics Teacher on a fixed term contract with a possibility to become permanent post.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to develop, plan, lead and deliver high-quality learning experiences to secondary students for MYP and Diploma
- Be part of an amazing team who are consistent in providing children with an exceptionally good teaching-learning environment.
- Classroom size is small, ensuring high-quality teaching and learning expectation
Why work for ICS?
- Fantastic support from your colleagues and line managers who genuinely want to see you succeed and thrive
- Great opportunities to be involved in developing IB MYP & DP programs
- Awarded top 10 small independent IB school in 2016
- Central London location. We are promoting a good work-life balance.
- Great team-work in a thoroughly collaborative environment
- Opportunity to work with and learn about many different cultures – we are an International School!
Please download the job description for more details.
We are not able to offer visa sponsorship for this post. You must have an eligible status to work in the UK.
ICS has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and as such this post holds safeguarding responsibilities. All appointments are subject to Enhanced DBS checks/Overseas Police Checks and Prohibition check, Overseas Teaching Sanctions check, Disqualification from childcare check ( if applicable). During the interview, all candidates will be asked to talk through their applications, including periods when they were not working. ICS is committed to equal opportunities. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
We reserve the right to shortlist the applications before closing date. If you are interested, please apply now. You will be requested to complete the School's application prior to the interview.
International Community School (ICS) is an independent International Baccalaureate World School located in central London providing a dynamic learning community for 11 to 18 year old learners. The Secondary school is a short walk from Edgware Road an...