We are looking for a Science Subject Progress Coach to join our vibrant and enthusiastic Science team. We deliver a highly successful programme with our students to ensure that they achieve the progress levels expected of them to succeed in the future. You will work with small groups of identified students to support their learning and develop their skill and knowledge. You will also cover planned absences within the Science Faculty as required.
Our perfect candidate will:
• Hold a science degree and have a good understanding of English grammar
• Be confident in the delivery of small group sessions as well as larger group interventions
• Have experience of supporting students in education
• Have experience of dealing sensitively and effectively with students with complex needs
• Demonstrate a passion for student achievement and ability to motivate students
• Have a knowledge of and use of a range of effective strategies to manage behaviour and support learning
If this is you come and join ‘Team Moseley’. The staff at Moseley School and Sixth Form are a passionate team of professionals. Our purpose is to inspire excellence in character and scholarship. The students and their families have bought into this vision. Together we form a friendly and dedicated community.
Moseley School and Sixth Form is a large comprehensive secondary school with a thriving sixth form. Moseley School first opened its doors in 1923. We value our long history whilst being excited about our future. There are 1400 students, 160 teaching and support staff, excellent facilities housed in a grade two listed building, a modern building which opened in 2012 and a recently completed sports complex and extensive grounds. Staff enjoy access to our on-site gym.
Download an application pack from our website www.moseley.bham.sch.uk or contact Emma Holland, PA to Headteacher, on 0121 566 6441.
Closing date: 8am on Wednesday 18th July 2018
Interviews date: Friday 20th July 2018
Completed applications should be returned to Emma Holland, PA to Headteacher, Moseley School and Sixth Form, Wake Green Road, Moseley, Birmingham, B13 9UU or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with an accompanying letter explaining how you meet the requirements of the role.