Smart Teachers is recruiting for high performing Science teachers across all specialisms who are wanting to join a successful state secondary school located in London Borough of Waltham Forest.
The successful Science teachers will be joining one of the highest attaining state schools in London. Ofsted rated this school “Good” with special praise of the quality of teaching and senior management team. By joining the team, you will be expected to maintain the level of excellence and help the school to strive towards “Outstanding”.
These permanent positions will commence in September 2018, with opportunities for future career development and management positions.
About the Role
- Science Teachers
- All specialisms welcome
- To deliver outstanding teaching and learning of Science and therefore help all pupils achieve exceptional academic results.
- To be involved in development of an engaging and challenging curriculum that inspires learner to appreciate the subject and its application.
- Opportunity to progress to Head of Subject.
- Permanent Role from September 2018.
About the School
- Successful oversubscribed secondary school.
- Full investment in staff and CPD
- 1 in 3 students achieve at least three A*/A grades
- Modern day classrooms with state of the art equipment.
- Career development and management opportunities.
- Hardworking Leaderships team going with a strong growth mind-set
- Amazing transport links, close to Central Line and National Rail.
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Science Based First Degree Specialism;
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum;
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply;
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa); and
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks.
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Full and targeted CPD
- Consultant exclusivity.
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RCR11882A.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.