Smart Teachers is recruiting for an engaging Science Teacher to join a single sex school in Redbridge, North East London. This “good” all-girls school is a high achieving school that caters for pupils aged 11 to 19. This full time position is available from September 2018 and ideally will include a timetable of classes including A Level students. The position is suitable experienced teachers looking for a thriving department, however the school will also consider enthusiastic NQTs.
About the Role
- Science Teacher
- All science specialisms welcome to apply, school are flexible on timetable
- KS3 & KS4 (essential) and KS5 (preferably)
- Full time teaching responsibilities
- Full time – Permanent contract
- Salary commensurate with experience - £27,000 to £42,000.
About the School
- Single sex school ( all-girls )
- Ofsted rated “Good”
- One of the highest achieving schools in the country for attainment
- Well behaved pupils with a clear, well-structured behaviour policy in place
- Located within walking distance of a popular over ground station
- Accessible from most parts of East, Central and North London.
- Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Experience teaching A Level Science preferred
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN21721.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.