We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative and inspiring teacher to join our successful and supportive Science Department. If you will inspire our students to achieve their best then we encourage you to apply.
Aldworth is an over-subscribed 11-16 comprehensive school in Basingstoke and we have an excellent reputation locally.
To be successful you will be:
· A committed classroom practitioner.
· Able to demonstrate you are passionate about being a facilitator of learning.
· Able to create a stimulating and inspiriting learning environment.
In return Aldworth can offer:
· Excellent support from a thriving school and supportive colleagues.
· High quality Continuing Professional Development, including a Masters Degree scheme funded by the school and delivered by a local university.
· The opportunity to take an active role in innovative curriculum developments.
· A high quality induction programme.
· School funded laptop for school and personal use.
Closing date: Tuesday 20 February 2018 at 12 noon
Interview date: Friday 23 February 2018
Aldworth School is committed to safeguarding young people and we ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.