Job Title: Teacher of Science
Salary: MPS/ UPS (NQTs welcome to apply)
Start date: September 2018 (or Easter 2018)
We are seeking to appoint an excellent teacher to join our energetic Science faculty. Over the last three years, the school’s results have made huge improvements and we are continually seeking to further improve. Our Science faculty is fantastically well resourced. We teach triple award science as well as double award and are soon to embark on a 6th form expansion which will see Science A levels offered in the new KS5 curriculum.
All teachers receive tailored CPD to secure exceptional teaching and develop leadership skills.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner with a good understanding of how children learn
- Has a proven track record of raising attainment through their teaching and learning, making a positive impact within and beyond their own classroom
- Has a commitment to self-improvement and others through proactive engagement in a wide range of CPD
- Is committed to continuous professional learning and proactively a seeks feedback to support improvement
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate, inspire, collaborate and support colleagues
- Has a commitment to working strategically as part of a team and working collaboratively with the Leadership Team, colleagues, parents and governors
- Has a clear vision and commitment to school improvement.
We will offer you:
- Excellent pupil behavior.
- Happy and enthusiastic children who enjoy school.
- A caring and inclusive school with supportive, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues, governors and parents.
- Supportive Faculty and Senior Leadership Teams, committed to providing quality continuing professional development and support.
- A deeply embedded culture of sharing, collaboration and growing one another, amongst colleagues.
- A positive and innovative learning environment.
Closing date for applications is 12pm Monday 20th November 2017
For further details and an application form please contact school on 0121 464 4040 or visit the school website at www.decschool.co.uk
Dame Elizabeth Cadbury is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.