Proficient or Experienced Science teacher required to teach Stage 3, 4 and 5 Science Curriculum. The successful applicant will be required to teach Science to Year 6 students. Experience in teaching STEM would be highly advantageous.
GENERAL SELECTION CRITERIA FOR TEACHING POSITIONS
The successful applicant will:
- have demonstrated experience in responding to contemporary research, trends and initiatives that support the implementation of educational best practice within their subject area
- provide high quality teaching and learning programs and activities that are context relevant, promote independent learning and integrate relevant technologies
- possess well developed interpersonal skills
- participate in the Co-Curricular life of the College
- be committed to ongoing professional learning
- support the Jewish Zionist ethos of the College
All appointments will be based on merit selection. Any offer of employment will be subject to background checks and child protection screening.
To apply for this position, you will need to be an Australian Citizen/Australian Resident/have a current Australian Work Visa.
Visit www.moriah.nsw.edu.au for an Employment Application Form. The completed Application Form together with a letter of application, CV and two referees should be forwarded to email@example.com
Applications close 5pm, Thursday 26 October 2017