We are currently seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and dynamic Science Teacher on behalf of a secondary school located 10 miles outside of Scunthorpe in a small market town. The school are looking for a passionate and successful teacher who will be responsible for teaching Science across all key stages from September 2018. The role will be full time and is suitable for an experienced or recently qualified teacher.
The secondary school is a popular mixed comprehensive school with a rapidly growing roll who have a caring ethos and a long tradition of high academic attainment. The ideal Science Teacher will have a passion and enthusiasm for their subject and will work as a team player who is keen to work collaboratively and contribute to a strong ethos.
It is important that you hold UK QTS and have recent teaching experience in the subject. To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV.
What we can offer you:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Free access to ongoing CPD training through Educare
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink