We are expanding our Science department and are looking to appoint enthusiastic, qualified and highly motivated teachers to inspire and educate in this key academic subject area, who will motivate and do the very best for our students to enable them to enable them to develop and shine.
The posts we have available are for a full time or part time Science teachers, teaching all three sciences up to GCSE level. We can be flexible if you wish to teach your specialism up to A Level. There is the possibility of KS3 Science lead for the right candidate depending on experience.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an excellent teacher/practitioner who thinks creatively and has the drive to improve standards in the Department
• Have a passion for Science, able to teach all three sciences, Biology, Physics and Chemistry up to GCSE level – we can be flexible if you have a particular specialism you wish to teach
• Set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
• Be a highly-committed team-player, with a willingness to take an active part in the school’s pastoral care and extra-curricular programme
We can offer you:
• A supportive team of colleagues within the Science Department
• An excellent working environment, within a £1m newly-refurbished Science and Maths Block
• Excellent continuing professional development
• Small teaching groups, with motivated and enthusiastic pupils
• Positive school environment
We look forward to receiving your application.