£24 – 36k
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are PGCE or BEd.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Science Teacher to work in a Secondary school in Cambridge. This is a full-time teaching role starting in September 2021.
The desired Science Teacher will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
This is a 'Good' school which has high standards and targets for its students to strive for. It expects the best provision for the children under its care and is led by an experienced Senior team who support their staff in all aspects of the job. The School offers excellent CPD and also provides a range of opportunities for progression within the role and the School.
To be considered for the role of Science Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS). Or have recent experience of teaching 11-18 year olds.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Science Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact us on 01223 608140.
Vision for Education Ltd