The International Education Partnership (IEP) is a subsidiary of IES Holdings II which also owns the Internationella Engelska Skolan (IES) group. Currently there are 36 schools in Sweden and 4 in Spain which employ over 3000 teachers.
We are looking for a motivated and inspiring secondary Science teacher to join our team from the end of August 2019.
• A fully qualified teacher with UK teaching experience (PGCE/QTS).
• Outstanding subject knowledge.
• Experience of teaching at IGCSE and Alevel with at least one specialist subject at Alevel.
• A pro-active teacher who uses a variety of teaching and assessment methods.
• Native level of English.
• Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school.
• Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
What we offer
• Happy, well behaved children who are keen to learn.
• Friendly and supportive staff.
• Small class sizes.
• Contribution towards interview costs.
• Assistance with accommodation.
• Minimum 6 weeks summer holiday.
• Become part of an educational project that has been running for over 50 years.
To find out more about IEP visit www.iepgroup.es
IEP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects its staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure through the DBS process.