A 0.5 fte Science Teacher is required for a 1st September 2019 start, for a one year fixed term contract, who shares our commitment to excellence and our passion for achieving the very best outcomes for our students. A TLR is available for the right candidate to take the lead on STEM.
At Saltash. net Community School, we are looking for a passionate class teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students . You will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all students within the school.
WHY CHOOSE US
Saltash. net Community School is a Good-rated school in Cornwall. Our school is set in a stunning semi-rural location and close to Plymouth. You will have the opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflection. Our school community offers the opportunity to become a meaningful part of the wider community through enrichment and extra-curricular activities. We are passionate about staff work-life balance throughout the school.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary MPS/UPS
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability
- Collaborative working within our shared family of schools, SMART, to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching
- A successful NQT support program
- Onsite parking
- Onsite canteen
- A cycle scheme
- Facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
- Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
Please be aware that we can only consider applications submitted using the available form.
Closing date: Sunday 19 May 2019
Interview date: Friday 24 May 2019
All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.