We are seeking an inspirational teacher to join our well-established and forward-thinking Science team from Easter 2018.
You will be joining a well-resourced department with a relentless focus on raising attainment and recruiting for KS5 Science courses. You will be an effective team member, whose input will contribute to the further development of the current supportive and enthusiastic team.
The successful candidate must be;
- Able to teach Science to at least KS4,
- Committed to making a difference,
- Passionate about science and its impact on learning, with the ability to motivate pupils and achieve excellent results,
- Someone who has high expectations of both students and their colleagues and
- Someone who has a passion for Science and the ability to share this with young people.
We will offer you;
- A positive and innovative learning culture,
- Access to the RSA Academies’ Teaching School Alliance, which offers high quality training and leadership experiences for all staff.
Completed applications should be returned to the Principal’s PA: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to the safeguarding of and promoting the welfare of children.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such, appointment will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).