We are currently recruiting for a Science Teacher to teach General Science to Key Stage 3 and 4, and Additional Science to Key Stage 4. The post is a full time position, with full planning and marking responsibilities covering for the first term of the Academic Year 2018/19 in the first instance, with the scope to go on after if required.
The school we are currently recruiting for are a looking to interview and appoint by mid-June. They school is based centrally in Doncaster and have enjoyed positive changes recently that now mean the school are requiring additional teaching support in the Science department, mainly teaching GCSE cohorts.
We require all teachers who register with Vision for Education to have a current valid DBS registered to the update service, or able to complete a Vision for Education DBS, references covering the last 2 years of your career, and either a Batchelor of Education with QTS, PGCE, have completed a GTP, or ITT within a school and are not currently subject to an outstanding investigation.
Please ensure to bring along with you:
· DBS/CRB registered to the Update Service
· 2 proofs of address dated within the last 3 months
· Passport or Driving licence and Birth certificate
· Qualification Certificates.
· Teacher Number.
· Certifications, e.g. Team Teach, NPECTS etc.
In return, we offer:
· Great rates of pay
· Flexible contracts
· FREE Second to none online CPD training.
· FREE Courses and training.
· Your own dedicated consultant.
All offers are subject to Safeguarding checks and completed application and interview with one of our dedicated consultants.