This progressive Independent, non –Denominational and Co-Educational School was established in 2000. Located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, it is committed to the values of Liberal education and offers a dynamic fresh approach to schooling fostering lifelong learning. This School nurtures the uniqueness of each student and develops their potential so they become articulate, confident, sophisticated and self-motivated individuals. This is partly achieved by small classes and through the establishment of an exemplary relationship of mutual respect between staff and students. This School offers a comprehensive range of competitive and non-competitive sports.
About the Role:
• Science Teacher - preferably a Physics specialist
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Position commencing Term 4, 2019
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Have a minimum of 3-4 years teaching experience, preferably within NSW
• Hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Education recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
• Possess rights to work in Australia on a permanent contract
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Megan, quoting job reference #WEB 1907-538153MC – email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1907-538153MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).