The Costello School is looking to appoint highly motivated, dynamic and innovative individuals with a desire to improve the life chances of young people through excellent care, teaching and guidance.
You may be about to gain your teaching qualification and looking for your first role or seeking further experience in another school. No matter what stage of your career you are at you should have the potential to be an outstanding classroom practitioner (if you aren’t already) with a passion for taking risks, trying new things and reflecting on your own practice in order to improve.
We invest heavily in CPD/ training and have fantastic links with other schools and professional organisations, which has led to our induction programme receiving the highest rating from Hampshire. New ideas and approaches are welcomed with open arms and coaching is used to unlock potential. We work very closely with our ‘family’ of partner schools and are currently the strategic lead for a unique teaching and learning project.
As part of the Bohunt Education Trust, there are plenty of opportunities for support, development and progression.
We have a strong desire to create a unique, innovative and rich educational climate underpinned by co-planning and collaboration between professionals, which has the possibility to lead to additional responsibilities.
Are you able to:
• Inspire and innovate?
• Nurture and develop (yourself as well as others)?
• Commit to, and raise further, high achievement and motivation?
• Optimise Science learning for all?
We will offer:
• A supportive learning environment and team to work in
• The opportunity to make a difference
• The chance to actively promote your career development
• Happy and enthusiastic students who want to learn.
• The benefit of being part of a multi-academy trust offering the support of experienced colleagues across our schools and greater opportunities for career progression
New Entrants to the profession will receive a bonus payment of £1500 on successful completion of their NQT year, payable at the end of their fourth term of employment.
If you feel you could contribute to our success and pursuit of excellence please visit our website (http://www.costelloschool.co.uk/vacancies/teaching-staff) for details and an application pack, or contact Debbie Andrews, HR Officer, The Costello School, Crossborough Hill, Basingstoke, RG21 4AL, Tel: 01256 321263.
Closing date for applications: Monday 20th May 2019 12 (noon)
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and other relevant pre-employment checks.