Smart Teachers is recruiting for a knowledgeable and passionate Science Teacher for an academy based in Hillingdon, West London. The Science Teacher role is available immediately or from January 2018 on a full time basis temporarily which has potential to lead in to a permanent role. This academy prides itself on it`s creative, vibrant and engaging environment and includes the latest industry standard media equipment and studios, theatre and four-storey atrium space.
About the Role
· Science Teacher
· Full time
· Temporary basis with potential to lead into permanent
· Immediate or January 2018 start
· Daily rate from £140 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Well-resourced and popular department
· Latest industry standard media equipment and studios
· Theatre and four-storey atrium space
· Young, dynamic and forward thinking academy
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
· Strong behaviour management preferred but not essential
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum preferred
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SZV16504.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.