Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Science Teacher for a co-educational academy in Hertfordshire. This well-established secondary school is part of a multi academy trust partnering with another local academy. The ideal Science Teacher will have a specialism in Physics and experience teaching Years 7-13. This is a contract role starting January 2019.
About the Role
· Science Teacher
· Teaching Physics Years 7-13
· Full time contract until July 2019 (in the first instance)
· Start January 2019
· London Fringe salary bracket up to £36,157
About the School
· Co-educational secondary academy
· Children aged 11-18
· Part of a multi academy trust
· Nearest station is Cheshunt
In order to be considered for this role, the Science Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Specialism in Physics (ideal)
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa/right to work)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number GMH17748.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.